Solicitors' collections usually contain title deeds, manorial records and perhaps business accounts.
These are our major holdings:
- A T Clowes and Son of New Buckenham, 1542-1931 (MC 343)
- Bantoft, Broadley and Ward of King's Lynn (BAN)
- Daynes, Chittock and Back, Norwich, 1862-1961 (BR 22)
- Ferrier and Ferrier of Great Yarmouth, 1585-1941 (MC 270)
- Fosters of Norwich (FOS)
- Hansell Stevenson (HAN)
- Overbury, Steward and Eaton (OSE)
- Pounder Brown and Gethin of King's Lynn, 1677-1926 (MC 2010)
- Standley & Co of Norwich and Wymondham (STA)
- T E Rudling and Company of Thetford, 1644-1962 (MC 114)
- Watson, Digby and Pope of Fakenham, 16th century-1921 (MC 30)
Smaller collections can be found under the headings Business Records (BR) and Minor Collections (MC).