At home activity pack
Check this page and our social media channels for new activities and resources which will be added over the coming weeks.
Our current resources and activities include:
- Discover the wonderful world of an orchestra, learn about instrument families, make your own instrument, and hear the music of the English composer Benjamin Britten.
- Learn how sound is made through interesting facts and hands on experiments, play a tune in a water xylophone, and have a long distance conversation through a piece of string.
- What's that sound? Let your little ones become sound explorers, hunting for sounds around them.
- A fun action dice game that will have you waddling like a penguin, wiggling like a seal, and wrapping up in your warmest layers ready to explore the Antarctic tundra.
- A budding historian? Learn fascinating facts about Norfolk Record Office, discover the roles of historians and conservators, and learn about what an Indenture agreement is through fun quizzes and craft.
- What impact did the building of railways have on Cromer? Find out how the introduction of a railway line created more jobs and increased tourism in the town. Write your own Victorian postcard home and identify some of the jobs titles we no longer use today.
- What did immigrants bring to this country? Find out more about the people who arrived in Norfolk over the past 500 years, learn what customs, objects and words they brought with them, and find out about the life of a 19th century refugee.