The Archive Centre
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9am-5pm
- Tuesday: 9.30am-5pm
- Thursday: 9am-7pm
- We're closed on public holidays
Norfolk Heritage Centre
Many Norfolk Record Office resources are also available at the Norfolk Heritage Centre, which is on the second floor of the Norfolk and Norwich Millennium Library.
- Monday to Friday: 10am-7pm
- Saturdays: 9am-5pm
King’s Lynn Borough Archives
These are the municipal records of the borough of King’s Lynn. They're held at the Stories of Lynn museum.
The archives run from 1204 to 1974 and also contain the minutes and some records of the other district councils which became part of West Norfolk in 1974.
See our summary of the King’s Lynn Borough Archives for further details.
- Tuesday to Friday: 12.30-4.30pm
- First Saturday of each month: 10am-2pm
- Closed on public holidays